Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Can I Use A Internet Receiver On My Laptop





This is the cake I made today for Christina, a girl he met here on the web,
saw the pictures of my sweet on facebook and asked me to make one for the anniversary of his parents, and since
lives in a village near here, we always put on fb agree that gliel'avrei prepared
now I'm waiting ... for posterity is to withdraw the decision on taste ...
a sponge cake soaked with strawberry syrup and rum cream filling with pieces of strawberry and a layer of strawberries always gele ...
she liked this one


I realized some time ago ...
I hope I have done a little better for this occasion, but unfortunately
are in full ... move back to Sicily in a few days and
among the boxes and things have already been put away,
I like to think they have done here my last job, one of the few actually ...
the rest has been all time devoted to learning,
then I think that the next post I write will be made in Sicily,
hello and see you soon I hope ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment