Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Odcinki M Jak Miłoś

baptism Cristian Cake

for a while ... I'm slow to post things, I tell myself to write this post for days ... Well the end is here .. only that we are in August and I am speaking of cakes of July ...
The three that follow I have made cakes for baptism Cristian,




These were the two sides seem to identical and in fact I've tried to do this in part to the detail of the bottle and a pacifier in the other ...


here the detail of the pacifier in the foreground


here the particular staple


side of the bib ...


... and that instead the protagonist, the central two-story ...



particular cake topper ...


I had already made a similar for the baptism of George here
I think there has been some improvement in the modeling ...
I was very happy with this cake, the only regret was that the interior was required as such to the cake Giorgio choccolate a truffle cake with chocolate ganache, I honestly would have preferred being in the middle of summer a fresh fruit cake and more suited to a sultry summer evening.

the prox ... Mariella.

0 comments:

Post a Comment