Friday, November 5, 2010

Ritetemp Jumper Config

Cakes September, October and November

Hello, How long have I do not write here?? August by August .... ????????????????? well, then I have some cake to show you that you're not on feisbuck, because I Public once there, I forget to go well here and I do not update the blog address and then give to someone who wants to order a cake and missing a lot of pictures, but I've always enjoyed direct reports, this is more spontaneous in fb the blog, here ... I always speak only ideas that come: to publish recipes or experiment, but then taken from other things, goes and goes.
Returning to the cake, here is the latest:

cake for the christening of Miranda,
alchermers wet sponge cake with whipped cream and peaches.

cake for birthday Angelo, castle scooby doo, sponge cake with custard and trifle wet all'alchermers.


cake for birthday and Federica Brisilda, partied together and then I thought about doing a caricature of them which is not bad at all coming



These are their first hair cut.

Hello and prox.

0 comments:

Post a Comment