Monday, November 8, 2010

What's Going On With Ga Farm Bureau Insurance

cake 18 years David

's so that they begin to remember me the time to celebrate a birthday, a friend of mine calls me and asks me if I make a special cake for 18 years of the child ...
This cake was very troubled, my first three floors all over the cake, assembled at home and then delivered with the eagerness to destroy it before presenting it, I was very anxious to spoil the party, but in the end everything went well, but I spent a day of intense stress, so the next time .... otherwise you will go and assembled on site?? is one possible solution, but something that does not destroy me psychologically, how did this ....


I just totally abandons the pictures from, I was so upset that the pictures have been my last thought,
fortunately everything went well and my friend was glad of the work. ..
the best compliment for this pie '??
that my vanilla cream was delicious ...
kisses!
ps: I found this other image, turning the picture, I realized that a better perspective of the previous

0 comments:

Post a Comment