Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Can Surgen Be Sure It Is Fibrodenoma

Nosebleed ....



discounted security eh ... What? I do not think of any other, full vacuum, which luckily with these periods a bit like that, does not end the desire to do, to design.
Unfortunately you are not always willing to fight for everything, for every day that overlooks where you have to invent your life, you have to solve problems, prepare lunch and dinner and listen and knowing how to manage it all ... there are periods, which let's face it there's this and nothing else and a little heavy, but then immediately jumps to eyes that is exactly right and that it is so beautiful, I do not know much better than this.
Another major blow this week, yesterday's event was the result of the regional election ... I know, I know ... this is not the right context for disloquiare on this thing, but to me it burns ... a little bit much to be honest and then I just say that you could not do worse ... point.

stu bunch of flowers .... Now is not the mass of sugar, but corn paste ... and a bit around my mind to also try and fimo cernit ... now I bought two rolls of polymer clay that I decided to open ... my dream, but it's just a dream, would create a fairy ... I see it hard, but we return to the corn dough was made with this recipe

250 grams of glue
250
cornstarch 2 tablespoons sunflower oil or 2 tablespoons of Vaseline as says the original recipe


50 ml of water are mixed the ingredients in a nonstick saucepan, mixing well to dissolve clots
heat on low flame for 5 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon, always
When the mixture becomes detached from walls is ready (attention must be increasingly soft
when you are going to manipulate). It keeps the pan from the heat and lies now the dough on a Plan
smooth, greased with a little oil.
Allow to cool by turning it over once on the floor, rapprenderà further and finally anointing your hands with some oil s' knead to make smooth.



the settlement was made with roses, flowers and leaves, then some thread tape ... I wanted to send my mom for Easter Mass in one of those glass bowls transparent, so a thought ... .. I miss her so much.

Here the finished work ... a glass jar in which I put the chocolate eggs ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment