Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tingling Feet More Condition_symptoms

tests in sugar paste characters ... winx



Well this is a time when I have plenty of time to do a little what I think, apart from family commitments and then the green light to the imagination, I wanted to wait to post this job when I found a way to put in a pie, but it's hard to wait and then maybe I would not have done as most other times, and then you show it to as well ....


behind this is, you barely see the wings of the Winx, but deliberately, because I did not like, I've done in transparency, but I had no food and glitter colors food came out just a mess ... I'll try to find and replace


here ... and the pupa in its entirety ...
I enjoyed it and the end is a good result considering that this is the first ...
there I had already said, I'm bad when I copy, but is original in my opinion ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment