Sunday, April 11, 2010

Where Do I Go To Exchange Euros

cake with vanilla flowers


This is the cake today, I am very happy with this cake, I had difficulty
the density in some of the cream cakes and a while I could not wait to try to do better, well in this we have not had it too, I just dense and the end result you see.
The interior is a sponge, wet with martini and pineapple juice, pineapple custard and bits of pineapple in syrup, good and fresh ....



The flowers I made them take a picture on google , Tracing the contours in parchment paper and then resume on a sugar paste rolled out, when
all the pieces have dried a bit, taking the form I assembled them with pdz dissolved at the micro,
I passed on some leaves some color ... purple and pink to give a hint, it actually can be done a little better to give a more real, but this is a sweet and good to do if they can also less.
Hello to the prox ....


0 comments:

Post a Comment