Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wal-mart Vision Center Vsp

Bear Cake Cakes Confirmation


The last two cakes that I have been commissioned.
I chose these colors, after several tests have come out just as I wanted them, for males and increasingly difficult to invent something,
I thought about them in book form with the symbols received in Confirmation but Then I said to myself that the preferred way, to be honest I do not like a lot of the cakes that are then cut or other symbols, I'll only be when I specifically asked. The interior was a
choccolate truffle cake with whipped cream to chocolate trifle and goccine,
wet vermouth cream and cover with butter and sugar paste for the coating and decorations.



This is a special decoration,
a composition of lilies, flowers and leaves.


... and this is the other hand, I was surprised myself in making two copies, I did not think to do that, it has the shape of a flower, even if not exaggerated ...



... and here seen from another perspective, there are a landslide with pictures ... do not stand out the cakes as live, but they are very
pleased with the work done, mostly because it is becoming easier and I no longer trivial errors.
Good taste, simple, but effective decoration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment